WHO WILL WIN – 02 Nov 23 MATCH PREDICTION | India VS Sri Lanka 33rd MATCH (ICC WORLD CUP INDIA 2023)

Yasoob Ul Haq

Ind Vs SL Match 33

India and Sri Lanka are going to play against each other in the next match of the ICC World Cup 2023. India will play against Sri Lanka in the 33rd match of the ICC World Cup 2023 on Thursday, November 2nd.

Rohit Sharma will lead the Indian team in the ICC World Cup 2023. Kusal Mendis will lead Sri Lanka in the competition.

India VS SRI LANKA MATCH DETAILS

Date: Nov 02, 2023
Match33rd Match
TeamsIndia vs. Sri Lanka
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Time
: 02:00 pm Local

PITCH REPORT

The Wankhede Stadium’s field might be good for batting. After a few balls are thrown, batters can start hitting the ball as it comes toward them. While spinners will have some advantage during the middle overs, fast bowlers won’t have much support in this situation. However, the people who will control the game are the players with a bat. Expect to see a lot of fours and sixes, especially at the beginning of the game. If the dew comes early, the people looking for it will also be happy.

HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH HISTORY InD VS. SL

Matches PlayedIndia WinsSri Lanka WinsTied
159101571

PREDICTED PLAYING XI

Team India

  • Rohit Sharma (c)
  • Shubman Gill
  • Virat Kohli
  • Shreyas Iyer
  • KL Rahul (wk)
  • Hardik Pandya
  • Ravindra Jadeja
  • Mohammad Shami
  • Kuldeep Yadav
  • Jasprit Bumrah
  • Mohammed Siraj

Team Sri Lanka

  • Pathum Nissanka
  • Kusal Perera
  • Kusal Mendis (c and wk)
  • Sadeera Samarawickrama
  • Charith Asalanka
  • Dhananajaya de Silva
  • Angelo Mathews
  • Dushmantha Chameera
  • Maheesh Theekshana
  • Kasun Rajitha
  • Dilshan Madushanka.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM India

Best Batter

The senior players have found it very difficult to play against Kuldeep Yadav in ODIs. Last month, Kuldeep took five wickets in a cricket match in the Asia Cup. This helped the Indian team win a big victory over Pakistan.

BEST BOWLER

Ten of the selected players for WC are fast pitchers. One person, Shardul Thakur, will be part of a team in the 2023 World Cup.

Even though Thakur has been in the international career for six years, people see him as someone who brings luck and has a lot of heart. People don’t often realize how talented he is. He’s good at his sport and always works hard, doing well in all aspects of the game. He’s more successful than one might think.

In the 33 ODIs after the 2019 World Cup, he didn’t get any wickets only seven times. Till this time, he has taken 52 wickets with an average of 28.34 and a rate of 6.18.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM SRI LANKA

Best Batter

Dhananjaya de Silva will be very important for Sri Lanka’s team at the ODI World Cup in 2023. This player will bat in the middle and lower order for Sri Lanka and also bowl in the middle of an innings.

Best Bowler

Sri Lanka picked seven great bowlers for the 2023 ODI World Cup. Four out of the seven bowlers throw the ball fast, while the other three roll the ball with a spinning motion. Players like Kasun Rajitha are fast bowlers who bowl with their right hand.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Let’s examine the SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) of both teams:

Team India‘s Strengths

The team with captain Rohit Sharma is doing well. They have won nine games in a row and are top of the table. They are trying to make it to the next round of the competition. The batters are doing great, especially Virat Kohli with 594 runs, captain Rohit Sharma with 503 runs, Shreyas Iyer with 421 runs, and K. L Rahul with 347 runs.

The Indian bowlers have been amazing. Even though they lost their fast-bowling all-rounder Hardik Pandya at the beginning of the competition.

Team India’s Weaknesses 

The Indian side has some basic problems. Even though Rohit Sharma has had strong starts, Shubman Gill has only performed well at times. Kohli has scored the most points for India. Shreyas and Rahul have also done a good job. But after that, things become a little unclear. Jadeja has done well a few times, but Suryakumar Yadav has not been consistent, even though he scored an important fifty.

Opportunities For Team India

The team is in a great position to win the title. They will feel better knowing that their team has won the 50-over World Cup title in the last three tournaments. India won in 2011, Australia won in 2015, and England won in 2019.

Threats For Team India

The curse for India in the knockout stage is the biggest threat from New Zealand. India has beaten New Zealand in a World Cup match at Dharamsala for the first time since 2003 a few weeks ago, but losing to them in the 2019 semi-finals still bothers them.

Team Sri Lanka Strengths

Sri Lanka won the Cricket World Cup qualifiers in June and July, and now they are entering the competition. While their competitors were not very strong, the winning energy will be helpful as they start their Asia Cup journey. They also beat Australia, South Africa, and Zimbabwe at home in the last few decades. Pathum Nissanka is very important for the team because he helps keep their batting strong. Charith Asalanka and Kusal Mendis are really good players in these situations.

Team Sri Lanka’s Weaknesses 

Wanindu Hasaranga took the most wickets and scored the most runs in the recent Lanka Premier League. He is their most important player in short cricket matches. Regardless, he won’t be able to compete because of a strained thigh. “Dushmantha Chameera has a chest injury; Dilshan Madushanka got hurt while practicing last week; and Lahiru Kumara has a muscle strain in his side. This means that their bowling team needs to do a better job of supporting the successful cricketers.

Opportunities For Team Sri Lanka

Since the 2019 World Cup, Sri Lanka has won 6 matches and lost 14 out of 21 matches against the top six teams.

However, they do a great job of defeating teams in the middle and lower positions in the table. If they do things the right way, they can make it to the final of the competition. Matheesha Pathirana and Maheesh Theekshana have played against the best players in the Indian Chief Alliance.

Threats For Team Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka is now one of the most competitive teams in the World Cup. They played against Bangladesh at the Pallekele Stadium on August 31 and against Afghanistan at the Gaddafi Stadium on September 5. Neither of the two games was likely to be bad. Now, as per their recent performances, if they lose this game, their chances of winning might depend on how many runs they score compared to their opponent. So, the team needs to play well to qualify for the final round of the competition.

WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH TEAMS

India has won more matches than Sri Lanka in the past. Team India is even stronger than Team Sri Lanka. India is playing in their home ground so, it is easier for them to win.

TOSS ROLL IN TODAY’S MATCH

If India wins the toss, they might choose to bowl first. India has started to use the strategy of chasing because they have good players in their team.

WEATHER REPORT (FORECAST) FOR TODAY MATCH

TemperatureSkyRain
18-20°CClearNo rain expected

MATCH PREDICTION

Team IndiaTeam Sri Lanka
75% chance to win25% chance to win

Who will win this match?

India Vs Sri Lanka’s 33rd match of the ICC World Cup 2023 on November 2nd. India will Win.

Where will the India Vs Sri Lanka match be played?

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.

Who are the captains of both teams?

Rohit Sharma will lead the Indian team. Kusal Mendis will lead Sri Lanka in the competition.

When Will the match will start?

02:00 pm Local time

I'm Yasoob-Ul-Haq a UK Safety Certified Chemical Engineer and a highly skilled Content Writer having two years of writing experience on different types of interesting and competent niches. I prefer target oriented work to meet timelines.

Leave a Comment