Who Will Win – 04 Nov 23 Match Prediction | Australia Vs England 36th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023)

Yasoob Ul Haq

Aus Vs Eng Match 36

Prepare yourself for an energizing match Australia Vs England in the World Cup 2023. It will be a one-day game. People all over the world who love cricket are interested because two strong teams are going to play against each other in an exciting match. Australia will have a game against England on November 4, 2023, at 1:30 in the afternoon.

Australia Vs England MATCH DETAILS

Date: Nov 04, 2023
Match36th Match
TeamsAustralia Vs England
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Time
01:30 pm Local

PITCH REPORT

The match between Aus and Eng will take place at Narendra Modi Stadium which is located in Ahmedabad. This stadium is considered one of the most famous stadiums in India. Many WC matches have been played at this location. This stadium became famous for its batting tracks which might be helpful to score runs. It’s good for the players to do well to make their teams victorious. The spinners will also perform well in this track, but the pacers might struggle a bit.

HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH HISTORY Aus VS. Eng

Matches PlayedAustralia WinsEngland WinsTied
15587632

PREDICTED PLAYING XI

Team Australia

  • Pat Cummins (C)
  • David Warner
  • Marnus Labuschange
  • Steve Smith
  • Mitchell Marsh
  • Josh Inglis
  • Glenn Maxwell
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • Mitchell Starc
  • Adam Zampa
  • Josh Hazlewood

Team England

  • Joss Buttler (C)
  • Ben Stokes
  • Harry Brook
  • Liam Livingstone
  • Joe Root
  • Jonny Bairstow
  • Dawid Malan
  • Chris Woakes
  • David Willey
  • Adil Rashid
  • Gus Atkinson

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM Australia

Best Batter

Steve Smith has been a great player for Australia in all three forms of the game. He proved to be very important in helping Australia win the 2015 ODI World Cup at home. He knows how to bat well in any conditions during ODI’s.

BEST BOWLER

Australian quick bowler Mitchell Starc has proceeded with his victory record in Cricket World Cups by reliably taking at least one wicket in each coordinate he played in. Within the play against Sri Lanka at Lucknow’s Stadium, Starc took 2 wickets for 43 runs in his 10 overs. He returned Dhanajaya de Silva and Lahiru Kumara to the rest room. Starc took 54 wickets in just 21 matches. His best execution was 6 wickets for fair 28 runs.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM England

Best Batter

England batting specialist Joe Root completed 1,000 World Cup runs in the final match against Pakistan in the 2023 WC match. Coming off an opening 82-run stand against Dawid Malan and Jonny Bairstow at Eden Gardens, the no. three kept the scoreboard near Ben Feeds for the third match.

Additionally, Root became the first English cricketer in history to score more than 1,000 runs in World Cup matches, leaving former batsman Graham Gooch behind with his most recent achievement.

Best Bowler

In the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 match against India in Lucknow, England spinner Adil Rashid reached a milestone by claiming his 350th wicket in popular cricket.
He is now the ninth batsman and third English batsman to achieve this feat. Rashid’s special target was achieved when he took two crucial wickets, that of captain Rohit Sharma and all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja, giving away 35 runs in ten overs with an economy rate of 35. Rashid is a great wicket-taker who took 350 wickets with an average of 31.96 in 250 matches. Statistics show his best bowling at 5/27.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Let’s examine the SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) of both teams:

Team Australia Strengths

In Australia’s World Cup team, there are many big hitters capable of facing any bowling attack on them. Despite Travis Head’s injury, there are still talented players like Mitchell, who could give the team a flying start as an opener. Thanks to his exceptional batting ability.
The coming WC will become the last for David Warner as the ODI World Cup. He is one of the most famous players of Australia and his duty will be with the bat to show his skills as his team can recreate history in ODI’s as they tried in the past. In this year, Warner has scored a total of 390 runs in just nine matches having a strike rate of 119.26. In this WC, Australia won a match with India with a 2-1 advantage in the 3rd match of the ODI format. In three matches he took 8 wickets and became one of the most prominent wicket takers. The bowling line of Australia will have the strength of Hazlewood and Captain Cummins.
Hazlewood with his skillful bowling attitude can be a lethal weapon for his team. Cummins the leader of the Australian team, can also prove to be a useful helping hand.

Team Australia Weaknesses 

Important players like Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, and Cameron Green haven’t been scoring well in 2023. Smith got 137 runs in five games this year. Maxwell played two games in 2023 and scored 13 runs.

The wicketkeeper-batsman Carey has also scored a total of 185 runs in eight innings out of nine one-day matches in 2023. Green has not performed well with the bat, only scoring 89 runs in six innings. In Australia’s batting team, Warner, Swamp, and Head have been hitting the ball well this year.
Indian pitches are good for spinners.

Opportunities For Team Australia

Australia’s World Cup record is shocking, and this amazing fact will encourage them to confidently do well and bring home the trophy. Australia has won five of its titles and its journey to the title began in 1987 when the World Cup was held in the subcontinent countries of India and Pakistan.

The Australians won the trophy under the Allan Border administration in 1987, beating Great Britain by seven points at the famous Eden Gardens. In 1996, when the World Cup was once again held in subcontinent countries, Australia ended its journey as runners-up. These facts will strengthen Australia’s confidence to perform at its best in the upcoming event.

Important players like Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey, and Cameron Green haven’t been scoring well in 2023. Smith got 137 runs in five games this year. Maxwell played two games in 2023 and scored 13 runs.

The wicketkeeper-batsman Carey has also scored a total of 185 runs in eight innings out of nine one-day matches in 2023. Green has not performed well with the bat, only scoring 89 runs in six innings. In Australia’s batting team, Warner, Swamp, and Head have been hitting the ball well this year.
Indian pitches are good for spinners.

Opportunities For Team Australia

Australia’s World Cup record is shocking, and this amazing fact will encourage them to confidently do well and bring home the trophy. Australia has won five of its titles and its journey to the title began in 1987 when the World Cup was held in the subcontinent countries of India and Pakistan.

The Australians won the trophy under the Allan Border administration in 1987, beating Great Britain by seven points at the famous Eden Gardens. In 1996, when the World Cup was once again held in subcontinent countries, Australia ended its journey as runners-up. These facts will strengthen Australia’s confidence to perform at its best in the upcoming event.

Team England Weaknesses 

Although Britain has a strong team, they may be at a disadvantage because they haven’t played as many practice matches as their opponents. Playing 10 One Day International games in the World Cup year, England might have difficulties adjusting to the conditions and facing experienced spin bowlers, especially from Asian countries. They need to find a balance between being aggressive and flexible to win in the competition.

Opportunities For Team England

Despite the challenges, Britain still has some opportunities to make its mark in the World Cup. The match which will be played in India will allow them to show their skills on a world level. At present, the white ball players consider it an excellent opportunity to place their names into cricket history and leave an everlasting effect. With records of victories and a team full of competence, England has the power to lead Indian cricket grounds.

Threats For Team England

England has a wish to defeat all teams in the World Cup, but they need to be worried about some of the prominent points. They may feel it challenging because they need to compete the teams who can give tough time. While the pitches help spin bowlers. After all, Britain has prepared their team to face difficult situations and they can be victorious with a high margin.

WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH TEAMS

In the past, Australia and Britain played 155 matches against each other. Australia won 87 matches and Britain won 63 matches.

This shows that Australia might be a stronger team than Britain. Australia is doing well in the World Cup 2023. The experts believe that Australia will win this game.

TOSS ROLL IN TODAY’S MATCH

As we know, the stadium has a batting pitch so, the team that wins the match will prefer to bat first. It is probable that Australia will win the toss and will bat. Team England will try to stop the rivals from scoring runs.

WEATHER REPORT (FORECAST) FOR TODAY MATCH

TemperatureSkyRain
20-27°CClearNo rain expected

MATCH PREDICTION

Team AustraliaTeam England
70% chance to win30% chance to win

Where will the match be played?

Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

Who will win this match?

Australia is a stronger team than Britain. Australia is doing really well in the World Cup 2023. The experts believe that Australia will definitely win this game.

How many times Australia has won in total from England?

87 times.

I'm Yasoob-Ul-Haq a UK Safety Certified Chemical Engineer and a highly skilled Content Writer having two years of writing experience on different types of interesting and competent niches. I prefer target oriented work to meet timelines.

Leave a Comment