Who Will Win – 05 Nov 23 Match Prediction | India vs. South Africa 37th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023)

Rabia Riaz

Who Will Win – 05 Nov 23 Match Prediction India vs. South Africa 37th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023)

Game 37 of this tournament of the ICC World Cup 2023 will have a clash between India and South Africa and the match will be played at the ground of Eden Gardens, Kolkata, India on Sunday, 05 November 2023. In this ongoing ODI World Cup 2023, both teams have been in impressive form. India’s team has stayed unbeaten till now. South Africa is at the second point on the point table and just lost a single match in this tournament.

IND VS SA MATCH DETAILS

Match37
TeamsIndia and South Africa
VenueEden Gardens in Kolkata
DaySunday
Date05 November 2023

PITCH REPORT

This pitch is made for batters and offers bounce in the early stages of the match. As the match progresses, the pitch is known to slow down which favors the spinners. Opting to bat first and give a big target will be a wise decision at this iconic venue.

HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH HISTORY INDIA VS SOUTH AFRICA

India and South Africa played against each other for the ODI series in 90 matches out of which India won 37 while SA won 50 matches. There are 3 matches without any results.

For the ICC Cricket World Cup, they both faced each other 6 times and the overall record favored SA until the 2023 WC where India made themselves able to equal the record. They both won the 3-3 matches.

FormatMatchesIndia WonSouth Africa WonNo Result/ DrawnTied
ODI90375030
T2024131010
Test421517100

PREDICTED PLAYING XI

Team India

  • Rohit Sharma (c)
  • Jasprit Bumrah
  • Shubman Gill
  • Hardik Pandeya
  • Virat Kohli
  • Ishan Kishan
  • Shreyas Iyer
  • Kuldeep Yadav
  • KL Rahul
  • Mohmaad Siraj
  • Ravindra Jadeja

Team South Africa

  • Quinton de Kock
  • Temba Bavumma
  • Rassie van der Dussen
  • Aiden Markram
  • Heinrich Klassen
  • David Miller
  • Marco Jansen
  • Gerald Coetzee
  • Keshav Maharaj
  • Kagiso Rabada
  • Lungi Ngidi

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM INDIA

Best Batter

In the 37th game of this WC, Ace Virat Kohli could be the best batter. For the side in the tournament, Kohli is one of the highest run-scorers in brilliant form. In the upcoming match, he is eager to perform his best with a score of 88 runs in the last match.

Best Bowler

Kuldeep Yadav as an Indian international bowler could be the best bowler for this match. He played his remarkable performances from the span of 2009-2023. Yadav had played 101 ODI matches and 98 innings. He showcased himself as an excellent and established bowler in the last weeks.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM SOUTH AFRICA

Best Batter

This team’s VC Aiden Markram is a reputable and most talented batter in his team. Markram has been known as a genuine shotmaker and as an aggressive batter from the start. He held high in esteem to his skills with the cricket bat. Markram is one of the new-gen South African cricketers and his impact on his team is contagious. He is always positive and can be lethal against pacers.

Best Bowler

Marco Jansen could be the best bowler against Indian players. He is in excellent form from the previous matches of this tournament and is constantly taking wickets for his side. In his last 10 matches, he took 22 wickets and is very motivated against Indian players. His best bowling figure is 5/39. In this tournament, he scored 143 runs and took 16 wickets.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR BOTH TEAMS

SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) of India and South Africa for the 37th match:

Team India Strengths

India is the strongest team as they did not lose a single match in this World Cup. The biggest strength of this team is their homeland. Their batting line is another strength for them. Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are the most productive ODI batters. Shubman Gill, their player is also in excellent and red-hot form. This team is the most experienced in this World Cup.

Team India Weaknesses

There is no fixed playing XI for Team India. There is uncertainty for the middle order which could be a major cause for concern. The inconsistent catching of Shoddy and the poor batting form of Jadeja’s can give them a tough time.

Opportunities for Team India

India emerged winner in every match and their bowler Kuldeep Yadav is performing exceptionally well in this tournament and could be a big opportunity because his brilliant batting changed the tournament for them. Their player Shreyas Iyer knows how to bat at home ground pitches and has brilliant records on Indian pitches.

Threats for Team India

In this major event of ICC tournaments, India encountered challenges in the key crucial matches. The team’s batsmen have shown sensitivity to spin that could be a threat to them. The team SA is also very strong in this WC, so they can also give team India a tough time.

Team South Africa’s Strengths

The explosive batting of Quinton de Kock and the lethal pace bowling of Kagiso Rabada are strengths of the South Africa team. This team has a strong batting unit. Their player Klaasen entered the record book. They have the spearhead pace attack in their team. They just lost for once in this tournament and are on the 2nd point in the point table.

Team South Africa’s Weaknesses

Their backup middle-order batters are their main concern. This team is struggling with the injury of Parnell which can be a big challenge for them. Their bowling attack is in a weak position because of their injured bowlers. Their lethal pacer Norje’s absence in the death overs due to injury will hurt them.

Opportunities for Team South Africa

Their opportunity is they know how to play well on the Indian batting-friendly pitches. They have the best batters, and this pitch favors the batters. They are one of the strongest teams in this World Cup. This time, SA can turn the tables because of the short boundaries and bouncing pitch.

Threats for Team South Africa

Their main threat is playing under pressure. Their main concern is their spin department. At this spin-friendly pitch, they only have one prime spin player. Team India being the strongest team can threaten them.  

WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH TEAMS

From the latest results, both teams are currently on the top. It is hard to beat them. Indian team has an unblemished record whereas SA only came in an astonishing loss to the Netherlands. Both teams are through to the semifinals. According to SWOT, the Indian team looks too strong, and we are likely to see the team India winning the 37th match.

TOSS ROLL IN TODAY’S MATCH

India is likely to win the toss and the match as well. SA can also win the toss and the toss winning team should opt to bat first. Batting first has 79% winning chances while bowling first has only 21% chances to win.

WEATHER REPORT (FORECAST) FOR TODAY MATCH

It will be a warm day at the start of the 37th match but generally pleasant, setting up an ideal backdrop. There is only a 4% chance of precipitation and a 51% chance of humidity. There will be 99% cloud cover and the temperature will be 23 to 33 degrees.

MATCH PREDICTION

India has a 61% chance of winning this match.

South Africa has a 39% chance of winning this match.

What will be the final score in IND vs SA?

The final score is expected to be 340.

What is the session prediction for runs in IND vs SA?

The session powerplay score is expected to be 35.

Who will be the player of the match in IND vs SA?

Rohit Sharma is expected to be the player of the match.

Rabia is renowned for delivering thorough, precise, reliable, and current information. She conducts extensive research and produces well-informed content on various subjects, including medical, other content, and emerging trends.

Leave a Comment