Who Will Win – 10 Nov 23 Match Prediction | Afghanistan Vs South Africa 42nd Match (ICC World Cup India 2023)

Yasoob Ul Haq

SA Vs AFG Match 42

The South Africa vs Afghanistan cricket match for the World Cup 2023 will be held at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. The event will start at 1:30 pm. Each team has played very well to make impressive history, but only four teams are going to make it to the semi-finals. India is in the semi-final now. Right now, three more teams are trying to reach this stage. In the game between South Africa and Afghanistan, South Africa has an 80% chance of winning.

The results of this match might change. The team that wins the toss should bat first to put more pressure on the other team.

AFGHANISTAN VS SOUTH AFRICA MATCH DETAILS

Date: Nov 10, 2023
Match42nd Match
Teams: Afghanistan Vs. South Africa
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Time: 01:30 pm

PITCH REPORT

It is often made using dark cotton soil, which helps to maintain good bounce and make batting conditions better. As the game continues, the pitch may become slower and better for spin bowlers.

HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH HISTORY AFG VS. SA

Matches PlayedAfghanistan WinsSouth Africa WinsTied
1010

PREDICTED PLAYING XI

Team Afghanistan

  • Rahmanullah Gurbaz
  • Ibrahim Zadran
  • Rahmat Shah
  • Hashmatullah Shahidi (c)
  • Azmatullah Omarzai
  • Ikram Alikhil (wk)
  • Mohammad Nabi
  • Rashid Khan
  • Mujeeb Ur Rahman
  • Naveen-ul-Haq
  • Fazalhaq Farooqi.

Team South Africa

  • Temba Bavuma (c)
  • Quinton de Kock
  • Aiden Markram
  • David Miller
  • Rassie van der dussen
  • Heinrich Klaseen
  • Marco jansen
  • Keshav Maharaj
  • Kagiso Rabada
  • Lungi Ngidi
  • Gerald coetzee.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM AFGHANISTAN

Best Batter

Rahmanullah Gurbaz, who is 21 years old, started the game by hitting a boundary off the first ball. His aggressive batting at the beginning of the game allowed Afghanistan to play it safe in the middle overs and support the whole team to raise the scores high.

Best Bowler

Azmatullah Omarzai is a fast bowler and all-rounder who is part of the list of players for the Afghanistan ODI World Cup 2023 team. He can perform well in the match as a pacer. He can support the team by taking important wickets.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM SOUTH AFRICA

Best Batter

David Miller, who has a lot of experience, will be playing in his third World Cup for the Proteas team. The left-handed player has played 160 one-day international matches. He has an achievement to score 4090 runs which includes 5 centuries and 23 fifties. He possesses an average to score 42.60 runs with a strike rate of 103.33 in 50-over games.

Mostly, he is considered a really good ODI player and has scored huge targets for South Africa. He recently scored 82 runs just in 45 balls in a match against Australia and again he scored another fifty runs in Johannesburg to help his team win the series. The bowlers will find it difficult to cater to him.

Best Bowler

Kagiso Rabada is a reliable fast bowler for South Africa. He will be the leader of the team’s fast bowling attack. This young man has been an important player for the South African bowling group since he started playing in 2015. So far, in a total of 92 ODI matches, Rabada took 144 wickets with a best of 6 wickets for 16 runs. He has an average economy rate of 5.06.

Rabada will get quick wickets early in the match and he can bowl fast for ten consecutive overs. He also has experience playing in India because of is familiar with the Indian pitches. This will be useful for Temba Bavuma in the World Cup because he will need support.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Let’s look into a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) Analysis of both teams:

Team Afghanistan Strengths

Afghanistan has a lot of talented players who are good at every type of game in their team. Players like Mohammad Nabi and Najibullah Zadran strengthen both the batting and bowling teams. Afghanistan is a good team because they can play well with both batting and bowling.

Afghanistan can score quickly because they have fierce batters like Gurbaz and Zadran in their team. These strong batters can take advantage of the rules at the beginning of the game, giving their team a good start.

Team Afghanistan Weaknesses 

South Africa has a problem because they don’t have a good bowler who can take wickets, especially since Anrich Nortje is injured. In the final part of the game, they are trying to stop the other team from scoring too many runs, because the other team could take advantage of that. Both Marco Jansen and Kagiso Rabada have faced problems with their bowling, which has made it a weak area.

South Africa often struggles in important moments, earning them the nickname “chokers”. This mental leap poses a big challenge, especially in high-pressure situations during the World Cup. It will be important to handle this problem and remain calm.

Opportunities For Team Afghanistan

Afghanistan’s cricket team has greatly improved in the last ten years. They have been very competitive and posed a tough challenge to the best cricketing countries. From competing in the World Cup qualifiers to being one of the top eight teams and earning a spot in the T20 event, they have made a lot of progress.

Despite being strong competitors, the Blue Tigers have not had many opportunities. They haven’t played many matches against the top cricketing nations. Yes, experts and commentators keep saying that cricketers should be given more opportunities, but no one is stepping up to make it happen.

Threats For Team Afghanistan

Afghanistan is getting a lot better at cricket and they have been getting very close to beating the top teams. However, there have been times when they have almost made it but fell just short.

They have failed to perform well again and again in all important matches during big tournaments, such as the World Cup and Asia Cup against India and Pakistan.

Team South Africa’s Strengths

Cricket World Cup’23 matches are being played in India. Team South Africa depends completely on their fast bowlers who serve as the backbone of their team. The fast bowling group includes ideal players like Rabada, Ngidi, and Magala in this WC.

Their team also has Dussen and Miller who are in top form and will play well. They are all good at playing against spinners, which is important for doing well in the middle of the game in India.

Team South Africa’s Weaknesses 

The group and players are doing well, but we ought to concentrate on getting superior players for the center of the group. It would have been less demanding if we had superior players in the middle. It can become exceptionally critical, particularly in a long competition just like the World Cup.

Without Parnell in the team, Jansen will have to take on the responsibilities of number 7. Both of them are good at hitting, but it will be interesting to see how they do in pressure situations without giving away their strategy.

Opportunities For Team South Africa

Most of the top players have been playing in the IPL for a long time and are used to the playing conditions in India. The Proteas have the team to do well in all kinds of conditions during the World Cup. The Proteas have a great chance to succeed because they can adapt and adjust well.

Threats For Team South Africa

More than half of the team will be playing their first games in the World Cup. In addition, the Proteas hardly had any practice together in the ODI matches since the beginning of April. They will have played five fair matches against Australia and two warm-up games before the World Cup starts.

WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH TEAMS

Today’s game between South Africa and Afghanistan is ready to start. In this competition, South Africa is the best team and is playing very well in the World Cup 2023. It is expected that South Africa will easily win against Afghanistan and be the winner.

TOSS ROLL IN TODAY’S MATCH

The team that will win the toss should bat first to secure their position. Hopefully, team South Africa will win the toss.

WEATHER REPORT (FORECAST) FOR TODAY MATCH

TemperatureSkyRain
22-25°CClearNo rain expected

MATCH PREDICTION

Team AfghanistanTeam South Africa
20% chance to win80% chance to win

Who will win this match?

It is expected that South Africa will easily win against Afghanistan and be the winner.

Where will the AFG Vs SA match be played?

Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.

What is the weather forecast for this match?

The weather will be moderate and a bit cloudy.

I'm Yasoob-Ul-Haq a UK Safety Certified Chemical Engineer and a highly skilled Content Writer having two years of writing experience on different types of interesting and competent niches. I prefer target oriented work to meet timelines.

Leave a Comment