Who Will Win – 10 Oct 23 Match Prediction | England vs. Bangladesh 7th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023)

Yasoob Ul Haq

Eng Vs Ban Match 7

The England Vs. Bangladesh matches in the World Cup 2023 will be held at 10:30 a.m. in Himachal Pradesh Cricket Stadium, Dharamsala. According to the schedule of the World Cup 2023, this match will be the 7th match of this competition.
So, be ready for the thrilling matches that will take place in India. You should visit India and join this interesting match. India is recognized for its traditions and hospitality.

Eng Vs Ban Team

ENG VS. BAN MATCH DETAILS

Date: Oct 10, 2023
Match: 7th Match
TeamsEngland vs. Bangladesh
Venue: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Stadium, Dharamsala
Time: 10:30 am

PITCH REPORT

Undoubtedly, dew is significant at night, especially between September to March when it helps teams chase targets.
The cricket field at the HPCA Stadium in Dharamsala, India, is known for being favorable for batsmen. It is located high up, the ball usually hits the bat nicely. As the ball moves faster, the small boundaries of the ground can lead to games with a lot of points. In every situation, just like with any cricket field, the conditions can change. Surely, teams need to assess the field and adjust their strategies accordingly on the day of the match.

HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH HISTORY ENGLAND VS. BAN

Matches PlayedEngland WinsBangladesh Wins
24195

PREDICTED PLAYING XI

Team England

  • Jos Buttler (C)
  • Moeen Ali
  • Gus Atkinson
  • Jonny Bairstow
  • Sam Curran
  • Liam Livingstone
  • Dawid Malan
  • Adil Rashid
  • Joe Root
  • Jason Roy
  • Ben Stokes

Team Bangladesh

  • Shakib Al Hasan (C)
  • Litton Das (WK)
  • Najmul Hossain Shanto
  • Tamim Iqbal
  • Mushfiqur Rahim
  • Afif Hossain
  • Mehidy Hasan Miraz
  • Taskin Ahmed
  • Mustafizur Rahman
  • Shoriful Islam
  • Nasum Ahmed

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM ENGLAND

Best Batter

Jason Roy is a very active and risky opening batsman who is known for his strong and aggressive batting style. As a result, he can start the innings quickly, which has been important in England’s recent ODI victories. His strong hitting, especially during the early overs of the game, has made him a very important member of the team.

Best Bowler

Joe Root is a young and energetic bowler from England. Previously, he matched Alastair Cook’s record of being the youngest player to reach 10,000 Test runs. He achieved this at 31 years and 157 days old, becoming the second Englishman to accomplish this feat.

Therefore, he is expected to perform perfectly against Bangladesh and will make the match more interesting.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM Bangladesh

Best Batter

Tamim Iqbal is a good cricket player who plays for the Bangladesh team. He is very good at batting and especially performs well against England. After playing 14 matches, he scored 488 runs. He made two centuries and his highest score was 128 against Britain.
Tamim is expected to do his very best on this occasion. However, Tamim had to be absent from the team because of an injury.

Best Bowler

Starting in 2014, Taskin has become a trusted player for the Bangladesh cricket team. So far, there have been 52 games played and 69 players have been taken out. The best performance was getting 5 wickets for 28 runs.
He played in 4 one-day international matches against Britain and got 5 wickets. His best bowling performance was taking 3 wickets for 47 runs against the English team.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Let’s dive into a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) Analysis of both teams:

Team England Strengths

England’s best attribute is their strong batting lineup, which is very intimidating for other teams when playing against them. No goal is safe when playing against England because they have a few players who can single-handedly change the outcome of the game in their team’s favor.

Adil Rashid is in charge of fast-paced attacks and spin attacks; they also have many options in both bowling departments. They have Sam Curran as a replacement for fast bowling. Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, and Joe Root are also dangerous for opponents.

Team England Weaknesses 

England’s talented fast bowler Jofra Archer is part of the team as a backup player because he has been dealing with injuries. His absence could be a big problem for England because he was one of the important parts of their win in the 2019 version. One disadvantage for Britain is that they don’t have enough excellent spin bowlers, especially when they play cricket games in the subcontinent. Although Root, Livingstone, and Moeen also have part-time options, Rashid is the only main spinner. He recently faced problems during a match against New Zealand.

Opportunities For Team England 

Cricket stadiums in India have smaller boundaries, so England players who hit the ball hard can use their power to score runs. They have some players who have played in the IPL in India before. Captain, Moeen Ali, Check Wood, and Sam Curran are some players who have enjoyed playing in India for a long time.

Threats For Team England

England has powerful and skilled players with more options for batting. But in India, the ball spins more and the BAN team will benefit from it by using their skilled spin attack. England is seen as a strong contender in the competition along with other groups. So, it has to overcome this challenge if they want to keep the title.

Team Bangladesh Strengths

Bangladesh currently has one of the best spin attacks in international cricket for the 50-over format. Since the last World Cup in 2019, the spinners from Asia have had the best bowling average (27. 22) compared to all other teams playing in Test matches. Their strike rate (35. 4) records are still much better than the other Asian teams.
Moreover, Shakib Al Hasan and Mehidy Hasan Miraz are very talented. They can consistently get the opposing team’s batsmen out and also prevent them from scoring too many runs. This meeting will be significant for Mahedi Hasan, a cricketer who is currently playing his fifth match.

Team Bangladesh Weaknesses 

Bangladesh will not have Ebadot Hossain. This means that their first performance together will be inexperienced when they start the competition.

Ebadot Hossain had amazing results in the past year. He took 20 wickets in 10 matches with an average of 23. 30. His strike rate was 24. 6. It will be worrying if a good bowler like him doesn’t participate. Tamim Iqbal, a famous hitter in Bangladesh, was not able to participate in the Asia Cup due to a back injury. Right now, Das is fighting against a viral fever.

Opportunities For Team Bangladesh

Bangladesh has been doing well in important competitions lately. They were in the final of the previous ODI Asia Cup, where they lost a very close match against India. They also reached the final in 2012 but sadly lost another close game to Pakistan. The Tigers made it to the semi-finals in the 2017 Champions Trophy and the quarter-finals in the 2015 World Cup.

But still, they have not won a big competition ever. Even though captain Shakib had a great year in 2019. He still wants to win a big trophy to make his career even better.

Threats For Team Bangladesh

Bangladesh will face tough competition from stronger teams like England, who have more balanced squads. Their team, on the other hand, enters the World Cup with less experience and a less balanced group compared to these strong competitors.

WINNING Chances of TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH TEAMS

There are greater expectations from a more organized team in England than in Bangladesh. Hopefully, they will try not to let the people down.

TOSS ROLL IN TODAY’S MATCH

The team that wins the toss has a great opportunity to choose between batting or bowling first. The team that wins the toss should bat first and try to score a big total for the other team to chase. It will be very helpful for them and a threat to their competition.

WEATHER REPORT (FORECAST) FOR TODAY MATCH

TemperatureSkyRain
27-30°CCloudyExpected during the match

MATCH PREDICTION

Team EnglandTeam bangladesh
65% chance to win35% chance to win

Has England won any World Cups?

Yes, England has won it once.

When and where the match will be played between ENG vs BAN?

ENG vs BAN 7th match of World Cup 2023 which will be held at 10:30 am in Himachal Pradesh Cricket Stadium, Dharamsala.

Is England good at Cricket?

England has powerful and skilled players with more options for batting.

What is the prediction for the ENG vs. BAN Match?

There are winning chances of a much-organized team England rather than Bangladesh

I'm Yasoob-Ul-Haq a UK Safety Certified Chemical Engineer and a highly skilled Content Writer having two years of writing experience on different types of interesting and competent niches. I prefer target oriented work to meet timelines.

Leave a Comment