Who Will Win – 11 Nov 23 Match Prediction | England Vs Pakistan 44th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023) 

Yasoob Ul Haq

Eng Vs Pak Match 44

The 44th World Cup match in 2023, England vs. Pakistan is scheduled to take place on November 11, 2023. This match will proceed at 1:30pm. at Eden Gardens Cricket Stadium. Furthermore, England will not be playing in the World Cup in last matches however, Pakistan is still in WC’23.

England Vs Pakistan Match Details

Date: Nov 11, 2023
Match44th Match
TeamsEngland Vs Pakistan
Venue: Eden Gardens
10:30 am Local


On November 11, 2023, Pakistan will face England at Eden Gardens Stadium. The most recent anxiety has been the present state of this stadium’s pitch. It becomes intriguing to learn that this venue offers several sorts of fields that are perfectly adapted to the players. Spinners can play any sort of game, but the pitch is especially helpful to the batters.


Matches PlayedEngland WinsPakistan WinsTied


Team England

  • Jos Buttler (C)
  • David Malan
  • Ben Stokes
  • Jonny Bairstow
  • Joe Root
  • Liam Livingstone
  • Moeen Ali
  • Adil Rashid
  • Mark Wood
  • David Willey
  • Chris Woakes.

Team Pakistan

  • Babar Azam (C)
  • Muhammad Rizwan (WK)
  • Abdullah Shafique
  • Fakhar Zaman
  • Iftikhar Ahmed
  • Saud Shakeel
  • Shadab Khan
  • Shaheen Shah Afridi
  • Haris Rauf
  • Waseem Junior
  • Shadab Khan.


Best Batter

Dawid Malan scored 14 runs in the first match against New Zealand. Then he scored 140 runs off 107 balls in the game against Bangladesh. The amazing innings achieved 16 fours and five sixes. Bangladesh couldn’t stop the left-handed batter’s strong performance. The 36-year-old player has very good batting skills with an impressive record in ODI matches, but many people don’t recognize his talent. He has scored 1200 runs in 23 matches with an average of 63.15 and a strike rate of 98.44. He made six centuries and five half-centuries. Malan will continue to show off his impressive skills against Pakistan as well.

Best Bowler

Adil Rashid is a cricketer from Britain who specializes in spinning. His proximity doesn’t have a big impact on the World Cup so far. He achieved 47 against New Zealand and took 1 for 42 against Bangladesh. In this World Cup context, Great Britain will need key player Rashid to perform well.


Best Batter

The execution of Mohammad Rizwan seems empowering. Rizwan is Pakistan’s main and most proven player at World Container 2023. He is the best player in the group and is expected to compete with other groups. He continually tries to fulfill the desires of his team and those who support him.

Best Bowler

Shaheen Afridi had some good and some not-so-good turns in the ongoing World Cup, but it would be wrong to say that he has not made a significant impact as a batsman. He got nine wickets in four matches, including five in the team’s final match against Australia. The Australian team started well and Afridi was unlucky not to catch David Warner early in the match. Regardless, he did a great job claiming five wickets in the changeover.


Let’s examine the SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) of both teams:

Team England Strengths

Great Britain is counting on Bairstow and Malan to start their World Cup matches with vigor. Both players have a solid batting style that can cause problems for England’s opponents. Bairstow scored 532 runs in 11 matches for Great Britain at World Cup 2019, averaging 48.36, making him the second-highest run-scorer in his group.

Great Britain will rely on Bairstow to once again defeat the World Cup 2023 bowlers to retain the title. After returning to the world cricket following a leg injury, England’s speedy opener has not played in many ODIs and his delivery has been nothing special. However, despite the poor performance that followed, the team members were not stressed by Bairstow’s drumming abilities. They admit he will become a key factor in mandatory matches.
Malan is doing well in 2023. The left-hander has scored 591 runs in nine one-day matches this year. In the last three matches against New Zealand at home, England won 3/4 and Malan scored the most goals with 277 in three matches at a breakneck pace.

Team England Weaknesses 

Injuries have hit the England cricket team recently in the World Cup 2023. Jofra Toxophilite, who became the third wicket-taker in the World Container 2019, did not feature prominently in the England squad of 15 members who participated in the 2023 World Cup due to his elbow injury. Jason Roy was unable to keep a tight rein on the ODI plan of action against New Zealand due to a back injury which led to him being criticized by the World Cup team.

All parties in the upcoming World Cup coordination will bet on their spin to win. Britain possesses Adil Rashid, Moeen Ali, and Liam Livingstone within the squad to bolster their turn division but among these three names, Rashid can only be depended on to urge match-winning bowling figures reliably. The need for standard spinners within the squad might go against England in the competition.

Opportunities For Team England

Indian cricket pitches are good for batting, which could help Buttler and his team defend their title. The English team has some very important batters. From the beginning to the end of the lineup, they have players who can confidently hit big hits against the bowlers. Sam Curran and Chris Woakes are good at hitting boundaries at the end of the game.

Threats For Team England

England hasn’t done very well in one-day games in India. The English team has played 66 matches in the sub-continent country, but only won 26 and lost 39. One of the biggest reasons why England is not doing well is because they can’t play against spin bowlers. Just like Australian players, British hitters also struggle against spin bowling. English players might struggle to compete against teams from the Indian sub-continent like India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan because these teams have very good spin bowlers.

Kuldeep Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Shakib Al Hasan, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb-Ur-Rahman, and Dunith Wellalage are some really good spin bowlers who can outplay the English batters in the upcoming tournament. England will have difficulty playing on India’s spinning pitches in the 2023 World Cup.

Team Pakistan Strengths

A few weeks ago, Pakistan’s bowling was their best strength. Things changed in a very fast manner. Pakistan wants to perform well with their batting in the upcoming game. Pakistan scored almost 350 runs in their first practice match against New Zealand and their players seemed very comfortable while playing. Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan scored a lot of runs like they usually do.
Saud Shakeel and Agha Salman scored quickly in the match, making the Pakistan batting team look better than they did in the Asia Cup. The strong opponents in this match will be a tough challenge for Pakistan. But people think that the batting team, led by Babar Azam, who is the top ODI hitter in the world, will do well.

Team Pakistan Weaknesses 

Currently, Pakistan’s bowling team is not doing well. Since India scored 356 runs in 50 overs against Pakistan in the Super Fours of Asia Cup 2023, their bowlers have not been performing as well as expected. Naseem Shah’s injury has added to their problems and broken up the well-known fast-bowling trio, which also includes Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf. Rauf gave away 36 runs in four overs during the warm-up game against New Zealand.
The bowling team couldn’t defend 252 runs in 42 overs against Sri Lanka, so they were knocked out of the Asia Cup 2023. The Pakistan spin bowlers have not been able to take wickets during the middle part of the game. Pakistan’s bowling skills will be tested in this important World Cup match in 2023.

Opportunities For Team Pakistan

Pakistan has a really big chance right now. Winning a World Cup in India would be very unusual for the team. India and Pakistan have similar conditions so, Pakistan is one of the top teams likely to make it to the semi-finals. Playing in front of a passionate Indian crowd would be a big challenge for Pakistan. It could give them the extra energy they need to perform well in India.

Threats For Team Pakistan

Pakistan’s opening partnership is not working well, and we are worried about Fakhar Zaman not playing well. Abdullah Shafique tried to score in the previous matches, but he only scored 14 runs. The Imam has only scored less than ten points three times in his last five 50-over games. The poor performance of the first batsmen can make it harder for the middle order of Pakistan. Furthermore, we still don’t know how the middle-lower order will bat. Pakistan needs a good player to finish games well, and this could be a problem for them in the 2023 World Cup.


The execution of the England team in this World Cup isn’t well. Team England is the champ of the past ODI World Cup in 2019. But this time, England’s execution is unfair. Pakistan is performing better than Britain. Pakistan has numerous chances to qualify for the semi-final after winning


This stadium has good places for batters to play and the team with the best players will do well here. The team who will win the toss is probable to bat first in the start to get as many runs as they can.


26-28°CClearNo rain expected


Team EnglandTeam Pakistan
65% chance to win35% chance to win

Who will win this match?

Previous records of both teams show that England has the caliber to win this match.

Where will the match be played?

Eden Gardens Stadium.

How many times Pakistan has won in total from England?

Pakistan won 32 times from England

I'm Yasoob-Ul-Haq a UK Safety Certified Chemical Engineer and a highly skilled Content Writer having two years of writing experience on different types of interesting and competent niches. I prefer target oriented work to meet timelines.

Leave a Comment