Who Will Win – 13 Oct 23 Match Prediction | New Zealand Vs Bangladesh 11th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023)

Yasoob Ul Haq

NZ Vs Ban Match 11

The prediction for the World Cup 2023 match New Zealand Vs Bangladesh is available now. Get ready for the exciting ODI World Cup 2023 which will take place in India. All cricket fans should go to India to see the exciting World Cup 2023. India is mostly famous for its rich culture, love for cricket, and welcoming nature. I hope that all fans from everywhere will enjoy the kindness and beautiful land of India.

NZ Vs Ban

The match between New Zealand and Bangladesh will take place on 13th October at MA. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. This location is trying to be very interesting and thrilling. Both groups are skilled in playing cricket. In the history of One Day International (ODI) cricket, both teams are extremely talented.

New Zealand Vs Bangladesh MATCH DETAILS

Date: Oct 13, 2023
Match: 11th Match
Teams: New Zealand vs. Bangladesh
VenueMA. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
Time
: 02:00 pm

PITCH REPORT

Sure, here’s the simplified version: MA. Chidambaram has a medium level of sound. This pitch is great for spinners. However, it has the potential to be beneficial for both batting and bowling. The speed of the pitch becomes slower as the game advances to the second inning.

HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH HISTORY NZ VS. BAN

Matches PlayedNew Zealand WinsBangladesh WinsTied
3828100

PREDICTED PLAYING XI

Team New Zealand

  • Kane Williamson(C),
  • Tom Latham (WK)
  • Finn Allen
  • Devon Conway
  • Henry Nicholls
  • Daryl Mitchell
  • Michael Bracewell
  • Mitchell Santner
  • Lockie Ferguson
  • Trent Boult
  • Tim Southee.

Team Bangladesh

  • Litton Das (WK)
  • Najmul Hossain Shanto
  • Tamim Iqbal
  • Mushfiqur Rahim
  • Shakib Al Hasan
  • Afif Hossain
  • Mehidy Hasan Miraz
  • Taskin Ahmed
  • Mustafizur Rahman
  • Shoriful Islam
  • Nasum Ahmed.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM New Zealand

Best Batter

Kane Williamson, a very skilled player in the game, is now playing as the number three batsman. He is very important to New Zealand’s batting lineup because of his traditional way of batting, flawless technique, and understanding of how to captain a team. Williamson’s role is to control the innings, provide stability, and lead by example. Williamson has shown signs of improvement after being damaged. He looks optimistic and ready for the World Glass.

Best Bowler

Trent Boult, who is coming back to international cricket, leads New Zealand’s group of fast bowlers. His ability to make the ball move in a certain way and take early wickets is crucial. Boult is good at what he does and that makes him very important. His ability to quickly take wickets and manage the flow of scoring runs is very important.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM Bangladesh

Best Batter

Najmul Hossain Shanto will make Bangladesh’s team stronger with his batting skills. This year, he has done extremely well and it is a great sign for Bangladesh before the World Cup. The young player has scored 405 runs in nine ODIs this year and has shown confidence in his batting.

In March 2023, Bangladesh hosted Britain for a series of three ODI matches. Bangladesh’s team struggled to compete against the strong English team and ended up losing the competition by a score of 1-2. In any situation, Shanto hit the ball nicely with his bat and scored a few half-centuries. Bangladesh fans will rely on him to stay fit and perform well in the competition.

Best Bowler

Mustafizur Rahman will also have a big role in Bangladesh’s fast-bowling attack. He will help the team by bowling carefully in the ODI competition in India this year. In 2015, he started playing ODI cricket during India’s tour of Bangladesh in 2015.

During his first game, he performed incredibly well in bowling. He won 13 matches in three challenges with an economy of 5. 11, which allowed him to secure his place in the group. After almost eight years, there haven’t been many changes. Iustafizur’s bowling skills have improved over time.

The 27-year-old is currently the fourth person who has taken the most wickets for Bangladesh. He has taken 146 wickets in 86 matches, with an average of 5. 08 runs per over. His best bowling performance was taking 6 wickets for 43 runs against India. In the next few months, he will need to give his team a strong bowling performance in an important ODI event.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Let’s dive into a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) Analysis of both teams:

Team New Zealand Strengths

Facts suggest that New Zealand struggles in Indian conditions. However historical records show a different story when it comes to ICC events. The Black Caps have done very well in cricket, even though they are not the strongest team. They have made it to the finals of ICC competitions three times. They made it to the finals of the 50-over World Cup in 2015 and 2019, and also to the climax of the World Test Championship in 2021. This shows that they can perform well on a big stage and compete with the best teams in the world.

The New Zealand team for the ICC World Cup 2023 will have a good mix of young and talented players as well as experienced ones. This provides a strong base for a successful campaign. Led by their captain Kane Williamson, who is undoubtedly their strongest batter. The team has the capability and skills needed to make a mark in the competition.

Team New Zealand’s Weaknesses 

There is a problem, Williamson won’t be able to play in their first competition because of a knee injury. His absence is noticeable because his expertise and ability to bat the ball are necessary for New Zealand to win.

Opportunities For Team New Zealand 

This World Cup seems to be the last chance for important players like Kane Williamson, Trent Boult, and Tim Southee to win another ICC trophy for New Zealand. These experienced and dedicated individuals have been very important to the team’s success for a long time. They are excited to make their mark on the biggest stage. The emergence of talented young players like Devon Conway, Daryl Mitchell, and Glenn Phillips adds depth and energy to the team.

Threats For Team New Zealand

While the Kiwis have a strong team and have done well in past ICC events, they also face some challenges and risks in their quest for the World Cup title. New Zealand has a very poor record in One-Day International matches played in India. They have only won 18 out of 61 matches. The weather, culture, and surroundings in India can be very different compared to what the people from New Zealand are used to. Therefore, they will need to adjust and get used to these changes.
Moreover, recent plans to compete against Asian teams such as India and Pakistan have brought attention to areas where the group has made progress.

Team Bangladesh Strengths

Bangladesh has skilled experts who have repeatedly put effort into their team. Shakib Al Hasan continues to be the best all-rounder in the world. Mushfiqur Rahim contributes a lot to the team. Mustafizur Rahman will be in charge of the fast-bowling attack using his clever types of deliveries. Mehidy Hasan Miraz is expected to play a very important role in the competition.

Team Bangladesh Weaknesses 

Ebadot Hossain was hurt at a bad time for Bangladesh. He was starting to become skilled and confident in his role as the leader. Most players found his back-length bowling easy to face.

Opportunities For Team Bangladesh

They have become finalists in the competition two times. But unfortunately, they still haven’t concluded They had bad luck during the finals, which almost caused problems. Bangladesh has been fighting hard in this area for a long time. So, they have a chance to perform their best to achieve their dream.

Threats For Team Bangladesh

Tamim Iqbal’s retirement and subsequent withdrawal could potentially have an impact on this competition due to a lack of strength or stability. Litton Das might have hoped to be the captain, but for now, Shakib will do the job. The fans believe that the referee’s decisions won’t impact the team’s chances of winning in a big competition.

WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH TEAMS

New Zealand has really good players in their batting and bowling teams. Kane Williamson and Martin Guptill are the first batters and strongest hitters in their team’s batting order. These are very rare skills possessed by players of the New Zealand Cricket Team.

TOSS ROLL IN TODAY’S MATCH

Chidambaram stadium might be smaller and more suitable for spinners. Toss will have an important role in this situation. The team that wins the toss should choose to bat first. Since the pitch is not very fast, it becomes even slower as the game progresses to the second inning. So, it would be very helpful to send the best team to bat first and score a lot of points against the opponent.

WEATHER REPORT (FORECAST) FOR TODAY MATCH

TemperatureSkyRain
30-31°CCloudyNo chance of rain

MATCH PREDICTION

Team New ZealandTeam Bangladesh
70% chance to win30% chance to win

I'm Yasoob-Ul-Haq a UK Safety Certified Chemical Engineer and a highly skilled Content Writer having two years of writing experience on different types of interesting and competent niches. I prefer target oriented work to meet timelines.

Leave a Comment