Who Will Win – 25 Oct 23 Match Prediction | Australia Vs Netherlands 24th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023)

Yasoob Ul Haq

Updated on:

Who Will Win – 25 Oct 23 Match Prediction Australia Vs Netherlands 24th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023)

The 24th exciting match of the World Cup 2023, Australia vs. Netherlands will be played on 25th October 2023. It will be held at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi.

Australia will give a tough time to the Netherlands as per previous records. So, it can be considered an easy victory for Team Australia. The Netherlands will try to make the match stable by scoring runs as much as they can.

Aus VS. Netherlands MATCH DETAILS

Date: Oct 25, 2023
Match: 24th Match
Teams: Australia vs. Netherlands
VenueArun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
Time: 02:00 pm

PITCH REPORT

Australia and the Netherlands will play a match at Arun Jaitley Stadium. The fields in this stadium are good for hitting the ball. Both players and bowlers agree and approve of it. It might become a little slower as the line goes on. Usually, the playing field is beneficial for the players.

HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH HISTORY Aus VS. Netherlands

Matches PlayedAustralia WinsNetherlands WinsTied
2200

PREDICTED PLAYING XI

Team Australia

  • Pat Cummins (c)
  • David Warner
  • Mitchell Marsh
  • Steven Smith
  • Marnus Labuschagne
  • Glenn Maxwell
  • Alex Carey (wk)
  • Marcus Stoinis
  • Mitchell Starc
  • Adam Zampa
  • Josh Hazlewood.

Team Netherlands

  • Scott Edwards (c & wk)
  • Vikramjit Singh
  • Max O’Dowd
  • Bas de Leede
  • Colin Ackermann
  • Teja Nidamanuru
  • Logan van Beek
  • Roelof van der Merwe
  • Aryan Dutt, Ryan Klein
  • Paul van Meekeren.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM Australia

Best Batter

They have David Warner, a batsman who starts the game, and he is famous for quickly scoring points.

Best Bowler

Pat Cummins is a very good bowler who is one of the best in the world. Australia’s bowling team is very well-rounded.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM Netherlands

Best Batter

Scott Edward is the leader of the Netherlands Cricket Team for the 2023 World Cup. He is also a great batsman with magical abilities in batting. He will also play as a wicket-keeper.

Best Bowler

Paul van Meekeren is a very good bowler for the Netherlands. He was good at bowling, especially at bowling fast.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Let’s look into a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) Analysis of both teams:

Team Australia’s Strengths

The best thing about this Australian group is its batting. They have a lot of strong hitters down to their No. 10 batsman There are a total of 9 people in the group. David Warner is likely playing his last one-day international (ODI) competition and has been in poor form leading up to the game against India.

The person who thinks for themselves and uses their left-hand wants to have one final celebration and put a trophy in their collection before they retire from their successful career. Travis Head got injured, so Mitchell Bog had a chance to open and he is doing well in that role. Steve Smith, Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, and Marcus Stoinis are good at hitting the ball hard and are skilled at playing against spinning bowling, which is a good thing.

Team Australia’s Weaknesses 

The main problem with this team is their group of bowlers who specialize in spin bowling, and they only have one expert spinner named Adam Zampa. Ashton Agar’s strong and controlled bowling style is having an impact in sub-continental conditions. This is especially noticeable on tracks where there is not much spin, but occasionally the ball hangs on the surface before moving.

Maxwell’s part-time bowling skills could be useful because he showed his ability during a match in Rajkot last week. However, expecting Maxwell to play 10 overs most days might be too much, and Zampa’s performance has declined since the South Africa series. He has been very expensive in the recent games.

Opportunities For Team Australia

The large number of all-rounders in the Australian team allows them to create unique opportunities and strategies. Green, Stoinis, Maxwell, and possibly Swamp (if he bowls) provide the team with different skills and abilities, and they also have someone to fill in if one of them is not performing well. When Travis Head becomes healthy again, he can also bowl a few spins on a part-time basis. Additionally, the skilled captains Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, and Josh Hazlewood are possibly just as good as, if not better than, Pakistan and India. Starc, who bowls with his left arm, can be difficult to deal with. But when he gets the deliveries right, most batsmen find it impossible to play against him.

Threats For Team Australia

The Australian batting line-up is getting better with experience, but sometimes it tends to collapse. They have put their wickets in the wrong place and neither of their two wicketkeepers, Alex Carey or Jos Inglis, are as talented as Adam Gilchrist. The fast bowlers, despite being good, might give up a lot of runs on flat pitches. Chasing scores of more than 330 might be difficult for this group.

Team Netherlands Strengths

The best thing about the Netherlands team in the World Cup is their players who can perform well in different aspects of the game. Bas de Leede, Teja Nidamanuru, and Max ODowd are very skilled players for the Dutch team, both in bowling and batting.

Not including these three, they also have Colin Ackermann, Shariz Ahmad, and Roelof van der Merwe, who are good at both jobs.

Vikramjit Singh bowls and Logan van Beek bats, but they can also be helpful in other roles from time to time.

Team Netherlands Weaknesses 

The Netherlands is a team that struggles with spin, both when bowling and batting. The Dutch hitters may have a difficult time succeeding in playing the World Container because the Indian pitches are more suitable for spinning.

They have one good spinner named Aryan Dutt, and when combined with their other two spin bowlers, they have a total of 52 wickets.

Opportunities For Team Netherlands

Scott Edwards, Logan van Beek, and Teja Nidamanuru have a lot of experience in international cricket. Aryan Dutt, Vikramjit Singh, and Bas de Leede bring excitement to balance out the calm and thoughtful nature of the more experienced Dutch players.

Threats For Team Netherlands

The Netherlands has nothing to risk or give up. They have no intentions of being successful, so they can break free and defeat any opponent. With very little information about their players, they can surprise teams and be a dangerous side.

WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH TEAMS

When someone asks for an address, there is only one creative response. We can understand the coordinates better by looking at the previous data. Here we are looking at the history of both these groups. Australia has been more successful in cricket matches against the Netherlands throughout its history.

TOSS ROLL IN TODAY’S MATCH

The team who wins the toss should prefer batting as the pitch is in favor of the batsmen. Australia might choose to bat first.

WEATHER REPORT (FORECAST) FOR TODAY MATCH

TemperatureSkyRain
27-33°CClearNo rain expected

MATCH PREDICTION

Team AustraliaTeam Netherlands
75% chance to win25% chance to win

I'm Yasoob-Ul-Haq a UK Safety Certified Chemical Engineer and a highly skilled Content Writer having two years of writing experience on different types of interesting and competent niches. I prefer target oriented work to meet timelines.

Leave a Comment