Who Will Win – 28 Oct 23 Match Prediction | Bangladesh Vs Netherlands 28th Match (ICC World Cup India 2023) 

Yasoob Ul Haq

Ban Vs NED Match 28

The competitive Bangladesh Vs. Netherlands match will be held at Eden Garden Cricket Stadium. The toss will be rolled at 1:00 p.m.

The team performance of both sides depends upon their potential. They have an equal record of victories and they can make it a challenging match for each other. Expectations from both teams are at their peak.

Bangladesh Vs Netherlands MATCH DETAILS

Date: Oct 28, 2023
Match27th Match
TeamsBangladesh Vs. Netherlands
Venue: Eden Garden Stadium
Time
: 01:30 am

PITCH REPORT

The interesting match between Bangladesh and Netherlands will take place at Eden Gardens. The pitch is helpful for batsmen. The boundary isn’t very big, so hitters can easily hit boundaries.

HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH HISTORY Ban VS. NED

Matches PlayedBangladesh WinsNetherlands WinsTied
2110

PREDICTED PLAYING XI

Team Bangladesh

  • Najmul Hossain Shanto (c)
  • Mushifiqur Rahim (wk)
  • Shoriful Islam
  • Litton Das
  • Tanzid Tamim
  • Mehidy Hasan Miraz
  • Towhid Hridoy
  • Mahmudullah
  • Nasum Ahmed
  • Hasan Mahmud
  • Mustafizur Rahman

Team Netherlands

  • Scott Edwards (C)
  • Aryan Dutt
  • Vikramjit Singh
  • Max O’Dowd
  • Bas de Leede
  • Colin Ackermann
  • Teja Nidamanuru
  • Logan van Beek
  • Roelof van der Merwe
  • Ryan Klein
  • Paul van Meekeren.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM Bangladesh

Best Batter

Litton Das works as an opener to give his team a strong start. In the last World Cup, he played five matches and played very well and tried to handle in the middle order. He scored 184 runs in total, with a strike rate of 110.17.

For Now, he will probably be deployed in the same opening position. This talented player is a right-hand batsman and he has been successful in ODI matches since 2015. Das has played most of his matches as the first person to play in the lineup. Additionally, as an opener, he will try to represent his captain Tamim Iqbal in the World Cup.

Das has participated in 69 ODI matches and scored a total of 2121 runs at a strike rate of 88.26. Conditions in Bangladesh and India are similar so, Das won’t feel difficult to adjust to the surroundings.

Best Bowler

Mustafizur Rahman has a big role in Bangladesh’s fast-bowling attack. He will help his team during the ODI match against NED by showing his bowling skills. In 2015, he started playing ODI cricket during India’s visit to Bangladesh.

In the very first match, he bowled exceptionally. He won 13 matches with an economy of 5.11, which helped him maintain his position in the team. Mustafizur has polished his bowling skills with time.

He has been ranked fourth player for taking wickets for Bangladesh. In total, he sent 146 players back to the pavilion in 86 matches, having an economy rate of 5.08. He performed aggressively in a match showing his best practice by getting 6 wickets for just 43 runs against India. In the matches that are still to be played, his target will provide good stats to his team in this ODI World Cup.

PROBABLE BEST PLAYER TEAM Netherlands

Best Batter

Scott Edwards, being the captain of the Netherlands has played a leading role in managing the batting line. The Dutch captain has made his team win matches in the ongoing World Cup. In the first match they played against Pakistan, he started with a zero score but later he proved a strong supporter of his team.

Best Bowler

Paul van Meekeren has proved himself a skillful bowler for the Netherlands in the World Cup. He took 2 wickets in the win against South Africa and showed his form by taking 4 out of 23 wickets in the victory against Bangladesh. Van Meekeren is confident to compete in the upcoming match.

SWOT ANALYSIS FOR BOTH TEAMS

Let’s look into a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) Analysis of both teams:

Team Bangladesh‘s Strengths

Bangladesh team is full of talented spin bowlers for the upcoming World Cup match. Led by their captain all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan, the team has four spinners who can each bowl very well. Bangladesh has the potential to cause trouble for some big cricket players because the Indian pitches help spinners more. Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Nasum Ahmed, and Sheik Mahedi Hasan can cause problems for any good batting team.

Team Bangladesh’s Weaknesses 

Injuries of players like Tamim Iqbal and Ebadot Hossain are a major setback for Bangladesh. Iqbal not being there has made their top order weak, and Hossain not being there will weaken their pace attack. Iqbal, who used to be the team captain, has always been good at batting for Bangladesh. However, Litton Das has not been performing well lately, which is making the team worried about their batting order.

Opportunities For Team Bangladesh

Bangladesh will join the competition confidently unlike other big teams, they have no risks and nothing to lose. Their determination to keep fighting until the very end of the game can amaze anyone when they are at their best. They are familiar with Indian conditions which means they acknowledge and understand the specific circumstances in India. A quality turn assault refers to a strong and effective attack strategy. These two factors combined will give them a boost, which will benefit them and help them succeed.

Threats For Team Bangladesh

Bangladesh has a mixture of experienced and inexperienced players in their team. However, they will face strong opposition from big countries like India, Australia, New Zealand, Britain, and Pakistan. The unity among the members of the team is not that strong because of the recent argument between Shakib and Iqbal. This shows that things are not peaceful in their team.

Team Netherlands Strengths

The Netherlands team has some experienced players who are good at multiple aspects of the game in their group of 15 players. Roelof, Colin, Sybrand, along Saqib played as per their skills. Leede seemed confident while batting during the World Cup Qualifier matches. The 23-year-old scored 285 runs in seven matches. In bowling, he took 15 wickets and finished as the third-best wicket-taker in the competition.

The Dutch team is performing aggressively. Spinners like Van der Merwe, Saqib Zulfiqar, Shariz Ahmed, and Aryan Dutt will try to take advantage of the spinning pitches in India and get good results for their team in the World Cup.

Team Netherlands Weaknesses 

The World Container 2023 will be held in India, where it is expected that spin bowlers will cause a lot of problems for batsmen. The Netherlands players fought against spinners and showed their skills against Sri Lanka in the World Cup Qualifier.
The Dutch batters failed to reach a score of 234 in the final game due to the good performance of Maheesh Theekshana and Wanindu Hasaranga. In the big ODI WC, the Men in Orange will need to be mentally strong to defend against spin bowlers.

Opportunities For Team Netherlands

The Netherlands has some cricket players who are adaptive to pitches of different countries. Wicketkeeper cum batter Wesley Barresi, captain Scott Edwards, Max O’Dowd, Paul van Meekeren, and Logan van Beek have been part of the team for a while and these players have the potential to make their team’s performance exceptional in the 2023 World Cup.

Threats For Team Netherlands

The Netherlands have never won against strong teams in World Cups, and this might make them feel less confident. The Dutch team will have a difficult time playing against Asian teams like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. They will also face challenges from Australia, Britain, New Zealand, and South Africa.

WINNING CHANCES OF TODAY’S MATCH FOR BOTH TEAMS

It is a difficult decision in cricket to predict the game. It’s not easy to accurately predict the winner. There are many things to think about when predicting the match outcome. The coordination depends solely on how well the teams play. Teams became champions based on how well they performed. In the match between Bangladesh and the Netherlands, it is expected that Bangladesh will win. Right now, the Netherlands is a highly skilled and competitive team.

TOSS ROLL IN TODAY’S MATCH

This pitch elevates the spin bowlers so, the team who wins the toss will decide to bowl and try to get more wickets at the start. Hopefully, Australia will win the toss.

WEATHER REPORT (FORECAST) FOR TODAY MATCH

TemperatureSkyRain
20-25°CClearNo rain expected

MATCH PREDICTION

Team BangladeshTeam Netherlands
65% chance to win35% chance to win

I'm Yasoob-Ul-Haq a UK Safety Certified Chemical Engineer and a highly skilled Content Writer having two years of writing experience on different types of interesting and competent niches. I prefer target oriented work to meet timelines.

Leave a Comment